Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The days are winding down....

Any day I can start with a Caramel Macchiato is a good day! I love this drink. I don't think about the calories or sugar, I just drink it. I don't get many indulgence but I take advantage of this one!! :) Paired it with a Zucchini Walnut muffin. I ate half of it and gave the rest to Ben.


After my coffee and some bills...blah...I re-started my 30 day shred program! If you haven't read this book, I highly recommend it! It is a great workout program and goes into detail of how to do certain exercises properly! It is a little advanced, so a beginner may have a hard time with it. But I'm an exercise lover, but it is still a challenge for me. But when I started it a few weeks ago, I could see the results! I had to start it again because the gap of me doing it was over a week.

I rushed to get ready and go get Kayla. By the time I got home, I was starving! I heated up a Lean Cuisine. It was very good!! It was a Lemon Pepper fish with rice pilaf. It came with some apple cobbler, but I skipped that.

Thom's car broke down, the second time in two weeks, and was late getting home! I had to call work and let them know I was going to be late for the fashion show. I get to work and the DJ cancelled. We had to improvise and had the "models" do other things. I ran all over and picked up food for the big event! We had crab wontons, Python Wontons (which I didn't eat), and a wonton cracker with Ahi tuna on them. Dessert was Cheesecake and a Fudge cake. I took a small piece of the Cheesecake, one crab wonton and one cracker. It was starting to get room temperature, so I was scared to eat the rest! Not a big enough dinner!! I'm definitely hungry right now! Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow. I think I'm making my overnight oats for Thursday! :) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment