Friday, August 13, 2010

My 29th birthday!

<>
This is my delicious birthday dinner. I had crab ceviche. It was amazing!! I had a great 29th birthday and even better, I get to share it with my son Benjamin. We had a good day filled with friends and family. I was so excited to get my Wii fit.

   I started my day with meeting Kayla's new teacher. Then I went to Target and got a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks! It was amazing! I headed off to get my haircut! I wanted bangs, not sure how I feel about them yet. 

    With this blog, I really want to share with people my experience. I LOVE food. I study it and care very deeply about nutrition. Especially, since I don't eat meet and Thom has such a bad allergy to many foods. It is a trick to sitting down to one meal. I also want my kids to eat right, so it will feature fun meals for them to eat too! I'll post reviews of places I eat at, recipes I make and tricks. 

  On top of eating right, I work out with much passion! I feel it is important to take care of your body and treat it right! I'll, obviously, be thirty in one year. I want to be in the best shape of my life! So I will document that journey.

 Not only the journey of the year, but the success I have in school and balancing the rest of my life with that. Because, isn't life a balancing act anyway??  

No comments:

Post a Comment